Do I require a screening?
Newborns and children are often helpless when they are sick, unable to express their illness. Neonatologists and paediatricians are specially trained to handle all types of cases - emergency and routine. Visit our paediatricians/neonatologists if your child shows any of the following symptoms.
- Jaundice at birth
- Not gaining/losing weight
- Inconsolable crying
- Frequent vomiting with/without blood
- Infrequent urination/difficulty in passing urine
- Behavioural problems/poor scholastic performance
- Poor feeding
- Umbilical discharge in newborn
- High fever (>102 F)
- Persistent headaches
- Excessive loose stools with/without blood
- Skin rash
- Not attaining puberty at appropriate age
- Not achieving milestones