He works as a consultant in the Department of Medical Oncology at MGM Healthcare. Having undergone training in the top institutions of india (AIIMS ,New Delhi and CMC Vellore), his clinical expertise lies in the treatment of benign and malignant haematological disorders. He is specifically interested in allogenic and autologous bone marrow transplantation (BMT).
He is also particularly keen on research, serving as an editor of the journal CMI-Current Medical Issues and authoring numerous publications and research papers. He is an active academic participant, presenting papers and posters. He is also an active member of a number of committees and ethics boards. As a guest lecturer, he also participates in workshops and seminars.
When it comes to clinical practice, he believes in an evidence-based approach and providing holistic care. All haematology patients require care from multi- disciplinary team. Aside from his medical expertise, he is a team player. He practices good communication with his coworkers and patients. He is self-motivated, devoted, and capable of adapting and improvising in response to changing situations.
Christian Medical College, Vellore, Tamil Nadu
Christian Medical College, Vellore, Tamil Nadu.
DM Clinical Haematology
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
- Indian society of hematology and blood transfusion ISHBT
- Member of Indus BMT group
- Transplant and cellular therapy TCT
- Tamil Nadu Haemato-oncology team THOT
- INDIAN SOCIETY for Blood and MARROW TRANSPLANTATION (ISBMT)
- Institutional Committee for Stem Cell Research (IC-SCR)
- FSHM- FELLOWSHIP IN SECONDARY HOSPITAL MEDICINE, CMC, Vellore, Tamil Nadu
- Preceptorship – Dana Farber cancer institute (DFCI), Boston ,USA