What is Li’l Champ Health check and who should choose it?
You don’t need to be an adult to take your health seriously. This is a basic paediatric package that covers all the most common tests required to make sure that your child is in perfect health.
What are the tests included in the Li’l Champ Health check (basic)?
- Complete Blood Count
- Glucose Random
- 25-hydroxyvitamin D3
- Urine Routine
- Blood Grouping and Rh Typing
What is Rh typing?
Rh typing is a blood test performed to find out whether or not you have the Rh factor protein in your blood cells. If your blood cells have the Rh factor, your blood is Rh positive and if the Rh factor is absent, your blood is Rh negative.
What are the things you should do to prepare for the Li’l Champ Health check?
It is important to follow some pre-requisites before undergoing a Li’l Champ Health check. Following these will ensure that the results obtained are as accurate as possible.
- A good night’s sleep- A rested sleep the night before the Li’l Champ Health check will help the heartbeat, blood pressure and temperature be at levels that are normal to your child’s body. You will also help if your child is undergoing a complete health check for the first time and is stressed about it.
- Avoid undergoing the health check when menstruating- Ideally, it is not recommended that your daughter does not undergo the tests during menstruation. Tests like urine analysis may be hampered by blood contamination.
What to expect on the day of the Li’l Champ Health check Basic?
Make sure that you arrive on time for your Li’l Champ Health check Basic Package. The attending staff and your doctors will talk to you about the tests being performed and will be happy to answer your questions. Please make sure that your child is wearing loose fitted and comfortable clothing and footwear when you come for your health check. If necessary, your doctor may ask your child to change before certain tests. Please have all previous medical reports on hand, if any. In case your child is asked to arrive for the tests on an empty stomach, there are hospital canteens and cafés available on the campus so that they can eat once the tests are done. We have a quick turn over time and will ensure that you get the results on time.
When will I receive my reports?
Most test results can be received on the same day as the tests. But some tests, like culture tests, will require a little more time. Your doctor or the lab technician will let you know when you will be receiving your reports.
How many consultations will I get in the Li’l Champ Health check (Basic)?
With this Li’l Champ Health check, you are eligible for four consultations-
- PHC Consultation (Paediatric)
- PHC Consultation (Dental)
- PHC Consultation (Eye)
- PHC Consultation (Dietitian)