POLICY ON ISSUANCE OF HEALTH-CARING CARDS
Benefits of the ‘Health-caring Card’
- First OP consultation is free-of-cost, however the card must be activated within 1 month from the date of issuance.
In case of consultation after issuance of card, then 1st OP consultation is free. No discount is applicable for subsequent consultations.
- For all OP & emergency services, 10% discount on lab investigations and radiology investigations (excluding drugs and disposables & blood products etc.)
- For all IP services, 10% discount only on room rent, lab and radiology investigations (excluding drugs and disposables & blood products etc.)
- 20% discount on preventive health checks (master health checks).
- No discount is applicable for the second OP consultation onwards.
The Health-caring Card is to be produced at the time of admission and is applicable only for domestic self-pay patients and not applicable to corporate and insurance patients.
The maximum ceiling for discount per billing would be Rs 30,000 only.
Benefits of this Health-caring Card is applicable only after 24 hours after card registration