Types of emergencies we support
At MGM healthcare, we provide 24*7 adult, geriatric and paediatric emergency care. We have the latest and most advanced technologies available and our doctors, surgeons, nurses and support staff are poised for rapid response at all levels of emergency management—from assessments through trauma, acute and critical care.
Cardiac emergency services that we offer include:
- 24×7 availability of cardiac specialists
- Primary PCI enabled centre to handle cardiac emergencies during the golden hour
- Managing heart attacks during any time of the day
- Low dose radiation due to advanced cath lab technology
- Patients with risk factors like DM, smokers, stressful life should get evaluated
Neuro emergency services that we offer include:
- 24×7 availability of experienced neurologists and neurosurgeons
- Quick treatment of stroke during the golden hour
- 24×7 trauma care for head and spine injuries during road traffic accidents
- Handling all types of seizures and cases of sudden paralysis
- State-of-the-art CT and MRI machine
Gasto emergency services we offer include:
- 24×7 availability of gastroenterologists and surgeons.
- 24×7 trauma care, primarily abdominal injuries caused during road traffic accidents.
- Emergency surgeries, like appendectomies and gallbladder removal.
- Emergency treatment in cancer of the colon and rectum.
- Handling cases of intestinal perforation and/or obstruction.
Intensive care emergency services we offer include:
- 24×7 availability of intensivists
- Handling cases of all age groups and all specialties including medical and surgical emergencies.
- Highly specialised intensive care units, like Neuro ICU, Cardiothoracic ICU, Surgical ICU, with a total of over 100 beds.
- Every ICU is equipped with a negative pressure isolation room to isolate and treat patients with airborne infections.
- Transplant ICUs have a positive pressure ventilation, which decreases the chances of vulnerable patients catching infections.
Orthopaedic emergency services we offer include:
- 24×7 availability of orthopaedic specialists
- 24×7 trauma care, especially from bike and car crash injuries (road traffic accidents)
- Treatment of fractures and dislocations, in adults and paediatric cases
- Treatment of sports injuries, both bone and muscle-related
- Ambulance assistance for senior citizens during fall incidents at home
Obstetric Gynaecology emergency services we offer include:
- 24×7 availability of gynaecologists and state-of-the-art imaging modalities
- Managing bleeding during early pregnancy
- Handling cases of ectopic gestations and spontaneous miscarriages with heavy bleeding
- Dedicated operation theatre to handle cases of preterm labour, placenta previa and abruptio placentae
- Handling cases of postpartum haemorrhage
- Emergency surgeries, like in cases of adnexal torsion
- Managing of severe menorrhagia, including pubertal menorrhagia
Paediatric emergency services we offer include:
- 24×7 availability of paediatricians and neonatologists
- Handling emergency cases of status asthmaticus and status epilepticus
- Quick handling of choking incidents
- Emergency surgeries, like appendectomy, in the paediatric age group (0-18 years)
- Handling cases of seasonal illnesses, like severe shock syndrome during dengue season
- Managing cases of convulsions in neonates (0-30 days of age)
- Handling cases of feeding difficulties and incessant crying
- Equipped to handle cases of jaundice in new-borns